The Balance Method is an evolved system of Acupuncture that was systematized, refined, and taught by the late Master Teacher Dr. Richard Teh-Fu Tan, Dr. Tan is renowned for bringing to life thousands of years of fundamental concepts of balance enshrined in the foundational classics of Chinese medicine and philosophy and translating these into a logical integrated method of practice that brings quicker and longer lasting clinical results. In addition, Balance Method practices are heavily rooted in a deep study of the I Ching (or YiJing) that ties the more esoteric, scholarly insights to a very practical application in healing patients.
- High clinical success rates through a series of treatments.
- Individually customized treatments that address the presenting symptoms while always addressing the root causes.
- Faster overall recovery times.
- Pain relief is often within seconds of needle insertion.
- Greater feeling of overall balance with each cumulative treatment.