Harlem Chi Community Acupuncture (HCCA) is an affordable acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practice providing individualized health and wellness services. The mission of HCCA is to make acupuncture and Chinese Medicine more accessible, to encourage and promote the benefits of preventative medicine, and to provide a relaxing environment where patients are supported to take charge of their health and wellness goals. We do this by:
- Making the treatments affordable: Acupuncture is most effective if you can make frequent and regular visits to your practitioner. At HCCA treatments are priced affordably, so you can make acupuncture a regular part of your health and wellness routine, not just an occasional indulgence or a last resort.
- Providing Individualized Treatment/Healthcare: Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine treatments focus on treating the individual, not just treating the symptom. Thus every treatment is custom tailored for you and your health needs. A treatment plan may include acupuncture (using thin, sterile, disposable stainless steel needles), moxibustion (used to warm and stimulate acupuncture points), herbal prescriptions and/or other modalities used traditionally in Chinese medicine — depending on the individual and their presenting symptoms — all with the goal of addressing not only the complaint that brings you to the clinic but also the related underlying imbalances. At HCCA we also work to promote your overall health and wellness, and strengthen immunity to prevent illness. To see a list of conditions Acupuncture and CM can help with click here.
- Providing a Relaxing & Healing Space: The space offers an alternative to the traditional medical practice. The space is designed intentionally to enable patrons to come to relax and let go of stress.
- Being Conveniently Located: HCCA is located right in the heart of Harlem on 125th St. and St. Nicholas Avenue. It is easily accessible by a large network of public transportation. (Subways: A,B,C,D, 1,2,3 and various major bus lines.)
- Facilitating Scheduling: We provide a very convenient optional online scheduling system. You can schedule your next appointment online 24/7. You can also call the office during operational hours to set your appointment. Once you’re booked, we’ll automatically send you appointment reminders by text or email. Contact us to get started.
Hours of Operation
Harlem Chi Community Acupuncture’s hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
You may book your appointment at anytime online or call the office at 212-280-7900.
Meet the Practitioners
A consummate holistic seeker, Johanne found her life’s passion in a tradition of healing that is revolutionary in its potency and efficacy, yet so simple in its execution…
Diana found her heart’s work in traditional East Asian medicine with a purpose to make its resources for healing the body, mind and spirit available to more individuals and communities.